NO GREASE IS ALLOWED unless it is in a self-contained vending trailer. Per City of Suwanee: “No vendors should be brought in the park that will be cooking in grease or oil. Vendors may only use grease or oil if they are in a self-contained cooking trailer (catering style). Every precaution should be taken by vendors to protect park surfaces from spills, grill drippings, and food debris. Ice should NOT be dumped on the grass. Ice should only be dumped on the roadway or sidewalks.”
Vendor: The vendor must arrive on time and stay for the duration of the festival. The Vendor must be setup and ready for guests before 9:30am.
All spaces are 10 x 10 feet for tents. Trucks/trailers will be parked on the street near the fountain in front of the event. Pushcarts are considered small (6x6) and can be placed in various areas throughout the park. You may choose to provide your own tent; however, tents CANNOT be staked into the ground. You will need to furnish your own tables and chairs. Power is available in predetermined areas only and must be requested on the application for consideration.
Free vendor parking is available behind the stores in Town Center Park or one block off the festival site. Vendors must park in the designated parking area with the exception of set up and tear down.
Either Friday, October 5 from 3:00 – 7:00pm or Saturday, October 6 from 7:30 – 9:30am. Food vendors will be designated a space on a first come first serve basis according to location, size, specific needs, etc. There will be flat beds available to help with unloading from your vehicle. CARS MUST BE UNLOADED AND MOVED IMMEDIATELY.
Tear down begins at 5:00pm, when festival ends. Instructions for load out will be provided in your vendor packet which will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to the event.
The space fee is $300.00 for a 10 x 10 space. Food Trucks and Trailers (up to 24 ft) are $500. The fee for small (6x6) pushcarts is $250.00. Electricity will be an additional $50 per outlet. Our park offers 120 V outlets. YOU MUST BRING A 100' EXTENSION CORD. If you require more than two outlets or have unique power needs, please indicate in detail below or attach an additional sheet. Those vendors not accepted will receive notification and returned payment.
There are a limited number of food vendor spaces available for the show.
This is a two-day event.
Application & Festival Fees
Application Fee - $35 (non-refundable)
Artist Single Booth - $200 Food Single Booth – $300
Artist Double Booth - $300 Food Double Booth – $500
*Current NGAA members will receive a discount of $35 once their application has been received and membership verified. Please visit for further membership level information & member benefits.
1. No GREASE allowed in the park except in a self contained food trailer.
2. Exhibitors must provide their own means of display within a 12 x 12 space.
3. Each vendor will be responsible for collecting Georgia sales tax on sales made during the festival, which must be submitted to the Georgia Department of Revenue
4. Your application is considered a commitment to show. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR CANCELLATION BY THE ARTIST AFTER THE APPLICATIONS ARE JURIED.
5. Refunds will not be made for inclement weather or other acts of God over which the sponsors have no control, and the risk of loss from such an event shall be borne by the exhibitor. This is an outdoor show with no rain date.
6. NO glass bottles.
7. Suwanee Fine Arts Festivals reserves the right to review all applications and limit vendors to avoid duplication of products offered.
8. Application submission does NOT guarantee acceptance.
9. Electricity is a paid amenity.