ALL MEDIA AND SKILL LEVELS ARE INVITED
3930 CHARLESTON MARKET ST UNIT B6
The North Gwinnett Arts Association, member artists sharing their creativity and showcasing their artwork in Suwanee Town Center, is calling all artists to participate in the Winter Exhibit 2020.
• Accepted media - oil, watercolor, acrylic, charcoal, pastel, colored pencil, mixed media, printmaking, digital art, photography, three-dimensional art, including ceramics, pottery, woodworking, metal, and sculpture.
• 2D work maximum size 48” W x 48” H. All 2D work must be properly framed or at least 1 1/4” to 1 1/2” deep gallery wrapped with painted edges and no visible staples, wired to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
• 3D artwork must fit on a gallery pedestal.
• Art work must be original and completed within the last two years - no crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, reproductions, or Giclee’s will be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
• Artwork must be for sale. NGAA retains 30% commission of all works sold during the exhibition.
• All accepted artwork must be delivered to NGAA Art Gallery with legible identification label affixed. Label must include: artist’s name, email address, title, medium, and price.
Entry fee is $35.00 (non-refundable) and entitles the artist to submit 3 pieces.
You may enter up to three (3) pieces that meet the above criteria. To enter the Winter Show, upload artwork and entry fee online: www.ngaa4arts.com. Images must be in jpg. format and smaller than 3MB. You will receive an email from ngaa4arts.com confirming your submission
Ribbons and sponsored cash prizes will be awarded.
SUZY SCHULTZ - Juror
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork. While all care will be taken while art is being exhibited in the NGAA Art Gallery, NGAA and its members or anyone working on the exhibition, assumes no responsibility for any damage to the artwork during delivery, installation and de-installation. NGAA will not be liable for artwork not claimed after specified pick-up dates and time.
Images of works may be used for NGAA marketing and publicity purposes.
FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE
Contact the Center Director, Aggie Nivilinszky or 678-878-2818.
Online Submission Deadline: uploaded images
and payment must be received by midnight
Notifications emailed to accepted artists.
Artwork delivered to NGAA between 9 - 5 pm
Opening Reception, 6:30 pm
Suwanee Arts & Welcome Center in Suwanee Town Center
JANUARY 29 - MARCH 10
Winter Exhibit open to the public,
Tuesday - Saturday 11:00 - 5:00 pm
Artwork pick up between 11 - 5 pm